COLLECTING INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
Crisocolla collects information that you voluntarily submit to us, including, without limitation, when you submit a form requesting information about online programs, provide information to us through the Website, signed up to receive weekly newsletter via email or otherwise contact us. The information we collect may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and the content of any communications that we exchange.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Crisocolla may use the information that we collect from and about you in order to:Send you information about the online programs, e-courses, weekly newsletter, new blog posts, social media, services and products related to http://www.crisocolla.com to you.
- Personalize your experience on the Website and help us better respond to your individual needs.
- Enhance the Website. (We frequently strive to enhance the Website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Process specified queries that you make of us.
- Safeguard the security of the Website.
Therefore, we do not sell, share or rent individual personal information with anyone without your prior written permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
We reply to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
HOW WE MAY DIVULGE YOUR INFORMATION
Crisocolla may divulge your information with other entities or individuals outside of http://www.crisocolla.com in the following limited circumstances:
- with your consent;
- as necessary, to investigate potential violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Crisocolla, Website users, or other third party or parties, as required or permitted by law.
Crisocolla may also share de-identified information in an anonymized manner with third parties for marketing or analytics uses. For instance, we provide Google Analytics with de-identified data so that they may give us with a better understanding of visitors’ interactions with the Website, including how a visitor found the Website, actions a visitor takes while accessing the Website, or sites to which a visitor navigates after leaving the Website. If you would like to gain more knowledge about Google Analytics™ use of de-identified data, please click here
USING THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
We use third-party advertising companies to post ads when you visit our website. These companies may use aggregate information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you want more information about this practice and know your options so that these companies do not use it, click here.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguarding the security of your information. We maintain what we are convinced to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information and to prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of your information.
The correctness, safety, and security of your information also rely on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to online courses of Crisocolla.com, you are accountable for keeping this password confidential. We inquire that you do not share your password with anyone. Even though we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not accountable for any outwit of any privacy settings or security measures or unofficial access to your information.
CHILDREN UNDER 18-YEAR-OLD
We do not direct the Website to, nor do we gather any personal information from children under 18.