Hello, again Crisocolla woman!
As promised in the last post about “How I Stop Hair Loss Naturally” [click here], I’ll cover everything about The Crisocolla’s Hair Regain Protocol, that could help you stop hair loss naturally. But first, let’s put any distractions aside, and give your full attention to the information below. Let’s start with the first step, getting to the root.
The Crisocolla’s Hair Regain Protocol – Stop Hair Loss Naturally
STEP 1: GETTING TO THE ROOT
You are the Scientist. Your body is your best laboratory in the world. And it’s important that you be mindful and intuitive of what’s going on inside your body, by creating awareness of what you eat, feel, think and how you breathe.
So, before you start looking for a fast solution for your hair loss, the first step that I want you to do is discover what causes your hair to fall because a hair loss is simply associated with just one root cause or various causes.
The following is the list of possible hair loss causes:
1. Unbalanced hormones
2. Autoimmune diseases
3. Physical or emotional stress
4. Inadequate nutrition (such as low iron or zinc)
5. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) buildup in follicles
6. Nutritional side effect of medications
7. Overdoing hair care and hair products (hair dye, frequent shampooing, flat iron)
9. Lack of Self-Love
STEP 2: ASK YOUR FUNCTIONAL DOCTOR FOR BLOOD TEST TO DETERMINE POSSIBLE HAIR LOSS
The purpose of this step is to determine what causes your hair loss so you can treat it properly.
Listen soul, although you’re gonna do a natural treatment, a clinical examination is a must. You need to have an idea about what problem you’re facing, and clinical examinations are the ideal way to check it.
Here are some tests that I suggest you should do:
1. A complete blood count. It’s to measure whether you are anemic and your immune system is functioning. Even mild anemia can cause hair shedding.
2. Hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is an iron blood test and having it on low count will lead to significant hair shedding.
3. Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), free T3, and possibly, reverse T3. This is to determine how your thyroid gland is working the way it should.
4. Cortisol (a.k.a Stress hormone). The cortisol test measures the level of cortisol present in your blood. When you are under constant stress, the cortisol level increases promoting hair loss. This means that the body is under tremendous stress and the adrenal gland is working overtime.Remember, stress is dangerous because it decreases the benefits of ALL the hormones.
5. Fasting insulin and glucose. It reflects how healthy your blood sugar levels are over time.
6. Testosterone. It measures the amount of testosterone [a.k.a sex hormone] in the blood.
7. Antinuclear antibody (ANA). It helps evaluate a person with autoimmune disorders (like Hashimoto’s, alopecia areata, etc) that affect many tissues and organs throughout the body. Many autoimmune disorders promote hair loss.
8. DHEA. A hormone test. An increase in androgenic hormones like DHEA or testosterone can also cause hair loss.
9. Estrogen. It is a hormone test and a decrease in estrogenic level may cause hair loss.
10. Progesterone. It is hormone test and it measures the amount go the hormone progesterone. It is a hormone produced by the ovaries during ovulation. Decreasing progesterone level may cause hair loss (as in the case of women with menopause).
11. Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH). It helps determine the hormonal status because of symptoms like hot flashes, hair loss, mode changes, or other symptoms.
STEP 3: REPROGRAM YOUR CELLS WITH POSITIVE THOUGHTS
Every day, your body is physically reacting and changing due to the thoughts that run through your mind. Researches revealed that just by thinking can affect your vision, your skin, your weight, your hormones and even your hair. Your thoughts program and reprogram your cells thus producing a cascade of physiological changes.
So, what does this means?
It means that if you have been attacking your cells with peptides from negative thoughts like “I am never going to regain my hair!”, “I am losing my hair every day” or even accept a man-made label of what your doctor has diagnosed, “I have alopecia and I am suffering hair loss”, then you are really programming your cells to gain more of the same negative peptides in the future.
And what’s even real is that you’re decreasing the amount of receptors of positive peptides on the cells, making yourself more prone towards negativity and suffering more hair loss.
Here’s the thing. Every cell in your body is restored approximately every two months. So, the magical news is that you can reprogram your pessimistic cells to be more optimistic by practicing positive affirmations.
Practicing positive affirmations influence the health of your hair and scalp, and yes it can be an effective natural hair loss treatment!
They will reprogram your mind with more positive and healthy thought patterns that will help you to let go of stress, enhance the health of your scalp, regain one strand at a time and stop hair loss naturally all together.
It’s that easy.
Here are few positive affirmations and I promise you that your mind will shift. All you have to do is repeat those affirmations out loud and with heart:
STEP 4: BATHROOM MAKEOVER
There is one important thing that you must do…
Go to your bathroom, grab all of your hair care products that you use: shampoos (including those anti-dandruff shampoos), conditioners, mousses gels, sprays, relaxers, dyes…everything that are chemically related.
This includes the expensive products that your favorite stylist recommended you to buy during your last visit to the salon.
Now, here’s the next step: Throw them away! I’m not joking!
Just throw them away. Or better yet, rinse them out and recycle the containers (how about if we make our Planet more green-able?).
Why am I suggesting you do this?
Well, all those items are one of the causes of your hair damage and hair loss.
Don’t believe me?
Then, do this: Before you toss them away, take a look at the ingredient label on your favorite bottle of shampoo. The first ingredient will almost be water (“eau”), then observe the next ingredients which will be chemical surfactant which is created to help the cleaning agents lather more: ammonium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureate (or laurel) sulfate.
The rest of the ingredients on the label are created as preservatives or for consumer appeal: a pleasing color, aroma that makes you go like “Ooh..la..lahh!!” and whatever latest that’s trending in the marketing world, like honey, citrus, argan oil, lavender and aloe vera.
Now, I’m not saying lavender is not good for your hair or for your body but not in a minimal quantity used in a shampoo purchased from your favorite Walgreens store or salon.
In fact, lavender is a wonderful medicinal essential oil but only if it is pure with no synthetic chemicals, no pesticides, no herbicides, non-GMOs, nor natural fertilizers are ever used during any stage of the growing or distillation process.
Many of these chemically processed shampoos and conditioners [except the organic ones] leave a heavy silicone-like deposit under the cuticle of the hair shaft which causes major breakage.
And as for dandruff shampoo….please, please throw that away, too!
Listen, you have been brainwashed by the shampoo industry into believing you have dandruff. That’s why I changed dandruff shampoo weeks after weeks try to cure “dandruff”.
I can guarantee you that you mostly like me don’t have it.
Almost no one actually has dandruff.
You see, the shampoo industry has done an incredible job of selling the concept of flaking as synonymous to dandruff.
Guess what? It’s not.The only cause of flaking is having a dry scalp. Dandruff is an oily, yellow or gray powder clumping together to form tiny balls—but never flakes.
Once you start the Crisocolla’s Hair Regain Protocol, your flaking scalp will heal quickly.
I promise you… this simple process to stop hair loss naturally, is worth your time.
Now let’s replace all of those products that you just threw away [please no cheating!]. Below, are recipes for shampoos, conditioners and styling gels that are 100% percent natural. And what I love about them is that you can find them all in your kitchen cabinets or health food store:
Holistic shampoo with conditioning & strengthening formula for all hair types:
1. An empty bottle [psst, how about the emptied shampoo you were about to throw it away?] 2. 16 ounces of filtered water
3. Organic herb[s] of your choice:
– Burdocks : Stimulates circulation of the scalp.
– Raw Garlic: Stimulates circulation of the scalp and promote hair growth. Also heals scalp irritations, controls flaking and heals eczema.
– Organic Hemp seed: Powder, leaf or oil. Stimulate circulation of the scalp.
– Organic Dried Lavender: Hair stimulant, regulates PH levels, promote shine of hair shaft, also leaves a pleasant smell. Not for dry hair.
– Lemon balm: Gentle cleansing herbs that remove excess oils and build-ups. This herb is not for normal or dry hair type.
– Nettle [a.k.a stinging nettle]: Stimulation circulation of the scalp.
– Thyme: It has cleansing and tonic properties. And I love the scent. This herb is not for dry hair.
– Rosemary: Controls flaking and heals eczema. Great for dark hair –reason why my hair is always dark :). Also a great scalp stimulator.
– Horsetail: Acts as scalp stimulator; a good source of silica which promotes strength of hair shaft.
– Peppermint: Acts as scalp stimulator; acts as a gentle antiseptic.
4. 1 bar of organic castile soap. My favorite soap is Dr. Bronner’s Organic Pure Castile’s Hemp Baby Unscented Bar Soap because it is very gentle on your skin and on your hair. It is completely organic, biodegradable and vegetable based.
5. 1 tsp of organic jojoba oil: It cures many hair issues. It soothes the scalp by decreasing excess sebaceous gland secretions, heals irritations and the flaking of the scalp.
6. 1 tsp of organic coconut oil: It is anti-fungal and great for dandruff. It helps grow hair, longer and thicker. The key nutrients including the lauric acid penetrates the hair shaft which boosts the overall health of the hair.
7. 1/2 cup of pure Aloe Vera: it works by healing the scalp and relieving it of eczema and flaking.
Next, make an infusion by combining 1 1/2 teaspoons of each of the herbs of your choice in 8 ounces of boiling water. Turn off the stove and let the herbs steep for approximately 4 hours. Strain and discard the herbs, then gently reheat water.
Now, bring another 8 ounces of pure water to a rolling boil in a second pot. Shave the bar of organic, pure castile soap with a knife. Stir the soap shavings into the boiling water until fully melted.
Then add 2 tablespoons of the melted castile soap to the warm herbal infusion, constantly stirring until well mixed. Add Jojoba and coconut oils. Dilute with additional water filtered water as needed. Remove heat from heat and let it cool.
Add aloe vera and lemon balm oil. Then pour into a small jar or recycled shampoo bottle. Shake it before each use.
Psst! The remaining melted castile soap can be stored and saved for future use.
Mix the following ingredients:
1. 8 ounces filtered water
2. 1 1/2 teaspoons herb[s] of your choice [see the list under Holistic Shampoo] 3. 1 scoop powdered soy
STEP 5: TAKE A SELFIE SHOT AND DOCUMENT YOUR PROGRESS
Take a snapshot of yourself. It doesn’t matter where you are right now, just do it.
Also, take a picture of your entire hair (back and front) including your affected area (i.e. patchy bald areas).
Date each picture to monitor progress.
The purpose of this step is to keep track on your progress. As you implement a sustainable life changes that are vital for the transformation of your scalp, you will go through a lot of stages.
If your time is limited, then you can document or record your progress weekly during the 90 days Protocol. And I remind you that this is a commitment. This is not a One Quick Protocol. No one will do it for you. You are the scientist of your body and life!
So yes, you might feel excited at the beginning of the hair loss treatment. But one day you will wake up, look in the mirror and that little devil will trick your mind and whisper to your ear, “What’s the point of all this? It’s taking too long! You are wasting your time, energy and money”.
So, whenever you feel like you want to give up, I invite you to pull out your selfie photos and look at them and think of where you were when you started on Day One. You will see your strengths of commitment, integrity, ambitions and hard work have been paying off.
STEP 6: PURCHASE HAIR REVIVE
Buy a supplement that focus on nurturing, stopping hair loss and growing hair. I love Hair Revive . I have no better words to describe this supplement other than “Miraculous!”. Because when I started taking it, I was still shedding hair and I already had two patchy bald areas. But I was so determined and persistent to have success with this partial treatment that I continued taking 2 capsules, two times a day for exactly 90 days. That’s when miracle kicked in.
As a result, I saw new hair growth, and best of all, shedding has finally stopped. I have not experienced not one side effects except for an abundance of hair. I also did not lose my new hair after I stopped taking supplement for several months [Unlike Rogain].
The product is completely natural as it contains homeopathic herbs, Chinese Medicine herbs and specific vitamins for hair growth. What I love about this product, is that it works with the whole body system to create a homeostasis state.
In addition, helps balance hormones, it supplies minerals and vitamins to combat daily stress and nourish your hair follicles, it helps balance hormones and manages DHT buildup. In other words, it doesn’t work with just one root cause.
Trust me, you wouldn’t want to live without this product.
This product is the best that I could ask for. And yes, it’s the most ideal product to stop hair loss naturally.
In conclusion, those are the first six steps of The Crisocolla’s Hair Regain Protocol. As you see, they’re covered more basic of this natural treatment.
Want to know more and move to the advanced steps?
Well, that’s what exactly what I’ll share in the future post. But for now, try to stick with the steps above, and don’t forget to apply it in your daily life.
DO IT NOW because there are more steps, coming soon.
Anyway, if you have any question, feel free to ask me anytime via the comment section below. I’ll answer your question as soon as I can.
In addition, if you don’t want to miss the next steps of The Crisocolla’s Hair Regain Protocol, I’d be happy to notify you once it’s published. Just tell me what’s your email address via the form below:
See you on the next post!